Sleepy Bub Swaddle & Romper Safety Guidelines:
- Always place a swaddled baby on their back.
- Garment must fit baby correctly
- Do not use if baby’s head can pass through neck opening or if neck opening is too tight.
- Always ensure the garment is correctly positioned on the baby to avoid the garment coming up over the baby’s face.
- Always make sure your baby is not over-dressed to avoid over-heating
- If baby begins to roll to side or tummy, it is no longer safe to swaddle your baby. Immediately start to transition by unzipping the arms.
- Use cuff fold over mittens when arms are unzipped to avoid scratching.
- When using blankets in the cot please follow the SIDS safety recommendations.